15 Best Private Hospitals in India : Patients choose private hospitals because they have better hygienic conditions, and staff members are more attentive because there are less patients there. Here is a list of the top 15 hospitals in India along with advice on how to pick one. You should also carry out your own study to determine which hospital is ideal for your requirements.
There are now several hospitals in India where patients can receive high-quality medical care at reasonable costs. Many people are unsure about which hospital would be the best for them. India has a large number of top-notch public hospitals that offer affordable, high-quality care. Patients must wait for incredibly extended amounts of time to make an appointment in the hospital. Because private hospitals make it easier to schedule an appointment, the majority of those who can pay the fees for a private hospital choose to use one.
Patients prefer private hospitals over state hospitals because they provide better hygienic conditions and are manned by more attentive staff. Here is a list of the best 15 hospitals in India, along with information on how to pick one. You should conduct your own research to determine which hospital will best meet your needs.
Top 15 Best Private Hospitals in India
India today has a large number of hospitals that offer patients high-quality care at affordable prices. People often struggle to choose the right hospital since there are so many options available to them. There are many top-notch public hospitals in India that offer patients exceptional care at affordable prices. Patients must wait a very long time to receive an appointment at the hospital, though. Due to the ease of booking appointments there, private hospitals draw the bulk of patients who can afford to pay for their care.
Patients in India struggle to choose between the several private hospitals because each one provides a different set of services. Each hospital has a certain team that excels in a particular area, and the patient should be informed of this team and department prior to obtaining any treatment from the hospital.
Patients should select highly qualified and knowledgeable professionals in their disciplines in order to receive good therapy. There are numerous factors on which the name of the city’s best hospital may change, so the patient should be informed of the ones they want to use while choosing the best hospital for them.
Top Most Superspeciality Hospitals in India 2023
Large cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, and Gurugram are home to several of India’s top hospitals. The patients will have to travel to these cities in order to acquire the necessary medical attention. Although they will need to travel to these places for high-quality care, patients can also explore for alternatives that are nearby where they now reside.
In order for loved ones to conveniently stay with them while they are in the hospital, patients should also make sure that the hospital of their choosing has nearby hotel options. The top 15 private hospitals in India are listed below.
Guidelines For Choosing A Hospital
With the growth of the medical industry, it has gotten more and harder for patients to find affordable, high-quality healthcare services. The patients need to keep in mind a few things before starting their hospital treatment.
Before being admitted, patients should tour the hospital and its wards. The patient won’t be able to relax and heal if the space is dirty and crowded. Before making any decisions, one should consider the availability of medical services and emergency care.
Patients should enquire as to the availability and accessibility of the hospital’s cutting-edge technology. The patients should make sure they have access to all of the available services in order to eliminate any chance of error.
Facilities available 24/7
The hospital should offer emergency care around-the-clock so that patients can receive all the care they require to live.
Before being admitted to the hospital, the patient should confirm that all necessary licences and certifications are present. As a result, the patient and hospital staff will become more trustworthy. The patient will feel more secure in a hospital with full certification.
Patient and family Friendly
The hospital staff should be patient-friendly, and all of the patient’s family members should feel at ease throughout their hospital stay. In order for the patient’s family to feel at ease, hospital staff should provide all important information to them in an easily understandable way.
1.Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road ,Chennai
The Apollo Healthcare group’s flagship facility is Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road. It offers services and therapies for a variety of medical specialisations. The high quality of medical care has attracted a loyal patient base from India and its neighbours. Among its patients, the organisation maintains a certain level of credibility and respect.
- 600 beds are available.
- modern operating rooms (OTs) and intensive care units
- highly developed catheter labs
- Patients who live in remote or poorly connected areas can use air ambulance services.
- South India’s first hospital to achieve HACCP accreditation from the British Standards Institution
- With more than 60 departments, the hospital is equipped with a staff of specialists including cardiologists, general surgeons, ophthalmologists, orthopaedic surgeons, and experts in infertility.
- Its neurological wing is a pioneer in Chennai’s medical community because to high-definition technical support.
- Indian pioneers of contemporary emergency treatment
- In this Apollo hospital facility, the first heart transplant procedure was carried out.
- For those needing liver surgery and transplants, there is a great programme available.
- One of the few facilities in Asia that offer robotic spinal surgery
21, Greams Lane, Off Greams Road,
Chennai – 600 006
2. Medanta Hospital
The famous cardiac surgeon Naresh Trehan launched Medanta Medicity, which was formed in 2009. This hospital was established in Gurugram with the most cutting-edge equipment and technology for patient care. Coronary Artery By-Pass Grafting, Stem Cell Transplant, Robotic Radical Prostatectomy, Tomotherapy, and the usage of the Cyberknife are just a few of the ground-breaking technologies offered at Medanta. The hospital accepts patients from India and is a well-known location worldwide. According to statistics, Medanta receives more than 20,000 patients from abroad each year.
CH Baktawar Singh Rd, Medicity, Islampur Colony, Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
3 PGIMER, Chandigarh
PGIMER (Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research), located in Chandigarh, is one of India’s top medical institutions. It serves as a fantastic example of what can occur when people are motivated by a desire to assist others and generate some of the top medical minds in the nation. It has made a name for itself as a top supplier of excellent patient care. It was the first institute in India to start providing robotic assisted surgery to patients with illnesses of the urinary system in November 2014. Additionally, it has excelled at performing kidney, lung, and eye transplants.
Address: Madhya Marg, Sector 12, Chandigarh, 160012
4 Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
The Indraprashta Apollo Hospital in New Delhi has established itself as the most sought-after medical facility for multidisciplinary treatment. This facility, which covers 15 acres, is equipped with cutting-edge technology and skilled medical personnel to treat a wide range of illnesses. The distinguishing characteristics of this hospital are its standardised procedure, qualified staff, and cutting-edge technology.
- There are 52 specialisations that can be treated.
- Most effective paediatric liver transplant centre in India
- The maximum number of ICU beds in private hospitals
- India’s largest dialysis facility
- More than 700 patient beds
Sarita Vihar, Delhi-Mathura Road,
5 Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
This is a 675-bed multi-specialty hospital located in New Delhi. The Minimal Access Surgery Department of the hospital is the first of its kind in South Asia. The hospital reserves its 20% beds for financially weaker patients and 40% of its OPD patients are treated free of cost.
Address: Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110060
Phone: 011 2575 0000
6.AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi
AIIMS is regarded as one of the best multi-specialty hospitals in India. Thanks to its outstanding technology and excellent quality infrastructural facilities, the hospital has been serving a variety of patients’ needs for a number of years. The AIIMS is a group of highly skilled medical professionals with specialties in cardiology, orthopaedics, gastrointestinal, neuroscience, and ophthalmic science. It provides all-encompassing medical treatment and serves patients with a wide range of needs.
- Affordable healthcare with high quality
- An international healthcare brand
- Patients can register online using the Aadhar system
- .Online patient appointments and medical reports
- many areas to provide patients with top speciality care
- high-tech facilities and equipment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029
7 Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Apollo Tyres’ medical enterprise is called Artemis hospitals. It is a premier multi-disciplinary medical facility that offers only the highest quality medical care to its patients. The advantage of Artemis facilities is their state-of-the-art technology assistance, which is necessary for accurate diagnosis and subsequent line of treatment.
- Artemis is Gurgaon’s first hospital to be accredited by Joint Commission International in the United States.
- Artemis is also the first hospital in Gurgaon to be accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Health-care Providers (NABH).
- First Green Operation Theatre certified by Bureau Veritas
- 9 acre campus catering to every multi-specialty
- Different “Centres of Excellence” such as Artemis Cancer Centre, Artemis Women & Child Centre, Artemis Gastrosciences Centre, and so on.
- Home Care Services include physiotherapy, sample collection, doctor consultation, pain treatment, and other services.
- Patients can use air ambulances to get to and from appointments
- .Advanced and basic life support systems for patients in the event of an emergency
- International patients are given all possible support to make their stay in the country as comfortable as possible.
8 Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai
Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital in Mumbai first opened its doors in 1950 with the purpose of providing healthcare to individuals of all backgrounds. It has now grown into one of India’s most well-known tertiary care institutes. This hospital employs trust money to give free medical care to poor patients, constantly trying for the finest possible service at very low prices. It is equipped with cutting-edge technology and a robust team of medical and allied experts to provide high-quality care.
- It is close to the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- A total of 350 inpatient beds are available.
- Treatment is available in 55 medical specialisations
- .Accident and emergency services are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Full-service pharmacy and laboratory services
- Health camps are held around the city and in rural districts of Maharashtra.
- Imaging equipment includes an MRI scanner, high intensity focused ultrasound, a 64 slice PET scan-CT scan with cardiac capabilities, radiography, and so on.
- MR guided focused ultrasound surgical technique
- Superspecialty level treatment solutions in fields such as neurology, nephrology, gynaecology, cardiology, gastroenterology,
- plastic surgery, orthopaedics, sports medicine, and rehabilitation, among others.
Empaneled hospital for several PSUs and private organisations
S.V. Road, Vile Parle (West),
Mumbai 400 056,
9 Max Super Specialty, Saket
Max super-specialty is a high-end medical facility in New Delhi. It serves people of Delhi, Gurgaon, Haryana, and other nearby areas. It strives to give comprehensive health treatment to its patients under one roof. The hospital is administered and operated by competent professionals and a diverse group of multidisciplinary practitioners. The hospital’s skilled staff of doctors and medical personnel has helped it reach new heights. Consultants and great technical support have made this facility a must-see for Delhi residents.
- ISO 9001:2001 certified 500-bed hospital
- In 2007, it was one of the first two hospitals in North India to earn the prestigious certification from the National certification Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers.
- Treatments are available in 30 distinct specialisations.
- High precision diagnostic equipment for disease detection
- A 225-bed critical care unit ICUs for neonates and children that are cutting-edge.
- Emergency and pharmaceutical services are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- A variety of health check packages are designed for patient well-being.
- Speciality clinics for headache therapy, mobility disorders, multiple sclerosis, pacemaker implantation, and so on.
Max Super Speciality Hospital,
1.2, Press Enclave Road, Mandir Marg,
Saket, Delhi 110017
10.Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road
Fortis Hospital in Bannerghatta opened in 2007. With the support of its remarkable infrastructure, it has now gained the faith of Bangalore inhabitants as well as residents from other Tamil Nadu districts. It has achieved the distinction of being one of the few leading multi-specialties in Bangalore today.
- This facility houses a team of over 150 senior consultants.
- Treatment facilities available across 40 medical streams
- The doctors at Bannerghatta are credited in the introduction of custom fit knee replacement and HIFU technology for treatment of prostate cancer in India
- The emergency and trauma care department is duly equipped with required life support systems and ACLS trained doctors
- Oncology department has treatment facilities for managing different cancer types in adults and children
- Highly complex procedures like total knee replacement, trans-radial angioplasties etc. performed
- An expert team of physiotherapists, orthopaedic surgeons, and general physicians manages sports medicine injuries and orthopaedic ailments.
- Various cosmetic and skin enhancing procedures are routinely carried out
Address 154/9, Bannerghatta Road,
Opposite IIM-B, Bengaluru,
11.Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
Manipal Hospital in Bangalore sets the norm for advanced medical facilities, world-class service standards, and the greatest doctors. The hospital provid Advanced treatment facilities, world class service standards and best doctors are benchmarks of Manipal Hospital in Bangalore. The hospital provides comprehensive multi-disciplinary treatments to patients.
- Ambulance service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Affordable care for multi-disciplinary disorders
- NABH certification
- There is an online appointment booking service available.
- Computers and internet access are available
- .Round the clock services for ICU, Operation theaters, Blood bank and laboratory
Address:98, HAL Airport road,
Bangalore – 560 017
12.Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai
For Mumbai residents, this 21-story tertiary care medical centre has become the gold standard in healthcare. Wockhardt Hospital was formed with the clear objective of supporting all areas of medical science. It has achieved this goal over the years. This hospital offers the best surgeons and doctors, a support staff with extensive training, and top-tier infrastructure amenities, making it a popular choice for medical care in Mumbai and its surrounding areas.
- 350 hospital beds and 100 intensive care units
- First wireless ECG management system in the country First wireless hospital in Asia
- GPS tracking is available for ambulance services.
- High-quality emergency and accident unit with 8 beds
- Infrastructure that is comparable to international medical facilities
- The best doctors are on hand to help patients.
- A radiological facility is available.
- NABH certification
Address Wockhardt Hospitals, South Mumbai
1877, Dr.Anand Rao Nair Road,
Near Agripada Police Station,
Mumbai Central (E),Mumbai- 400 011
13.Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) is a prestigious medical centre that serves the people of Gurgaon. In terms of technological superiority, FMRI is placed second. It attracts some of the top worldwide medical expertise, who are backed up by a skilled nursing team.
Address –Fortis Memorial Research Institute,
Sector – 44, Opposite HUDA City Centre
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002, India
14.Maxcure Hospitals Hyderabad
Maxcure Hospitals is a chain of hospitals in Hyderabad that provide comprehensive care to patients in a variety of medical and surgical specialties. This hospital has three facilities in Hyderabad, each with the most advanced infrastructure and cutting-edge medical technology.
Behind Cyber Towers,
In the Lane of IBIS Hotel,
Hitech City, Madhapur,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
15.Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Yeshwantpur
Columbia Asia Referral Hospital in Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore, was founded in 2008 and is a prominent and well-known multi-specialty hospital. It offers services and treatments for a wide range of medical disciplines, including cardiology, urology, bariatric surgery, paediatrics, and neurosurgery. The success of this multi-specialty hospital is partly attributable to its committed medical team, who are always accessible to assist patients at any time.
- Hospitals are accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers.
- Services such as a pharmacy, blood bank, laboratory, and emergency room are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- High Dependency Units in the Neonatal ICU Suite
- Voice therapy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, and other rehabilitation services are available.Operation theatres that are fully equipped
- Diagnostic facilities that are technologically advanced
Address-26/4, Brigade Gateway, Beside Metro,
Malleswaram West, Bangalore – 560 055
The Best 15 Hospitals in India for 2023
A list of India’s 15 private hospitals is included in the table, along with information on each hospital’s speciality. In order to make an informed decision, patients should be sure to research all of the hospital’s amenities.
To avoid any unnecessary waiting, patients should make sure to schedule an appointment before visiting any of the hospitals below. In order to fully understand all of the amenities offered by the hospital, people should conduct extensive research on the hospital of their choosing.
|Hospital Name||Best Known For|
|Medanta Hospital, Gurugram||Best Hospital For Liver Transplants|
|Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai||One of the few institutes in Asia offering robotic spinal surgery and emergency|
|Fortis-Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi||Heart Surgeries|
|Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi||transplants of the liver in children|
|Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai||Bariatric Services|
|Manipal Hospital, Bangalore||Round the Clock Availability of All Services|
|Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi||Advanced Diagnostic Equipment for Accurate Disease Detection|
|Artemis Hospital, Gurugram||Best for Kidney Transplants|
|Sri Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi||Neurosurgery Offers Free of Cost Treatment to Poor and Needy Patients|
|Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital, Bangalore||Cardiology and Cardiac Care|
|Kokilaben Hospital and Medical Research Institute, Mumbai||Dermatology, Diabetology and Plastic Surgery|
|Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai||Cancer Care|
|Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai||Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics|
|BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi||Advanced Cancer Care|
|Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai||Paediatric and Neonatal Care|